Report NEP-INO-2002-09-11This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- João Antonio de Paula & Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2001. "Ciência e tecnologia na dinâmica capitalista: a elaboração neo-schumpeteriana e a teoria do capital [Science, technology and the dynamics of capitalism: the neo-schumpeterian approach and the theo," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td152, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & José Eduardo Cassiolato, 2001. "Less-developed countries and innovation in health: notes and data about the Brazilian case," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td156, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jordan, Gary & Segelod, Esbjörn, 2002. "Software Innovativeness - Knowledge Acquisition, External Linkages and Firm Developmental Processes," FE rapport 2002-392, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Américo Tristão Bernardes, 2001. "Cross-over, thresholds, and interactions between science and technology: a tentative simplified model and initial notes about statistics from 120 countries," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td157, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Trondal, Jarle, 2002. "The Europeanisation of Research and Higher Educational Policies � Some Reflections," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 6, 08.