Report NEP-INO-2002-02-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:feddei:v.6n.3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert J. Gordon, 2002. "Technology and Economic Performance in the American Economy," NBER Working Papers 8771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Quantifying embodied technological change," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2001-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "Is embodied technology the result of upstream R&D? industry-level evidence," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2001-17, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jordi Gali & J. David Lopez-Salido & Javier Valles, 2002. "Technology Shocks and Monetary Policy: Assessing the Fed's Performance," NBER Working Papers 8768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & John E. DiNardo, 2002. "Skill Biased Technological Change and Rising Wage Inequality: Some Problems and Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 8769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2002. "The Financing of Research and Development," NBER Working Papers 8773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helge Torgersen & Jürgen Hampel, 2001. "The Gate-Resonance Model - The interface of policy, media and the public in technology conflicts," ITA manu:scripts 01_03, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Nobuo Takahashi & Kenichi Kuwashima & Masaki Tamada, 2002. ""R&D Performance and Gatekeepers" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-67, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Georg Aichholzer, 2002. "Das ExpertInnen-Delphi: methodische Grundlagen und Anwendungsfeld ‘Technology Foresight‘ (The Expert Delphi: Methodology and Application in 'Technology Foresight')," ITA manu:scripts 02_01, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2001-020a is not listed on IDEAS anymore