Report NEP-IND-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji & Vitorino, Maria Ana, 2013. "Brand Capital and Firm Value," Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics 2013-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Bester, Helmut & Demuth, Juri, 2013. "Signalling Rivalry and Quality Uncertainty in a Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 400, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Klein, T.J. & Lambertz, C. & Stahl, K., 2013. "Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard in Anonymous Markets," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2013-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bougette, Patrice & HÃ¼schelrath, Kai & MÃ¼ller, Kathrin, 2013. "Do horizontal mergers induce entry? Evidence from the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-030, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jason Allen & Robert Clark & Jean-FranÃ§ois Houde, 2013. "The Effect of Mergers in Search Market: Evidence from the Canadian Mortgage Industry," NBER Working Papers 19126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MC. Di Guardo & E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2013. "The Concurrent Impact of Cultural, Political, and Spatial Distances on International Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Paper CRENoS 201308, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.