Report NEP-IND-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhu Wang & Julian Wright, 2012. "Ad-valorem platform fees and efficient price discrimination," Working Paper 12-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- L. Elisa Celis & Gregory Lewis & Markus M. Mobius & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2012. "Buy-it-now or Take-a-chance: Price Discrimination through Randomized Auctions," NBER Working Papers 18590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Enrica Carbone & Pierluigi Conzo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2012. "Reputation and Entry," EIEF Working Papers Series 1215, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2012.
- Chiara Franzoni & Giuseppe Scellato & Paula Stephan, 2012. "The Mover's Advantage: Scientific Performance of Mobile Academics," NBER Working Papers 18577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funaki, Y. & Houba, H.E.D. & Motchenkova, E., 2012. "Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpendable Infrastructure," Discussion Paper 2012-041, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & García Enríquez, Javier & Gutiérrez Hita, Carlos, 2012. "A note on bargaining power and managerial delegation in multimarket oligopolies," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2012-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- R. Paci & MC. Di Guardo, 2012. "M&A and knowledge flows in the European Union’s Neighboring Countries," Working Paper CRENoS 201236, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Wilko Bolt & David Humphrey, 2012. "A Frontier Measure of U.S. Banking Competition," DNB Working Papers 359, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.