Report NEP-IND-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhu Wang & Julian Wright, 2012. "Ad-valorem platform fees and efficient price discrimination," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 12-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- L. Elisa Celis & Gregory Lewis & Markus M. Mobius & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2012. "Buy-it-now or Take-a-chance: Price Discrimination through Randomized Auctions," NBER Working Papers 18590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Enrica Carbone & Pierluigi Conzo & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2012. "Reputation and Entry," EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) 1215, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2012.
- Chiara Franzoni & Giuseppe Scellato & Paula Stephan, 2012. "The Mover's Advantage: Scientific Performance of Mobile Academics," NBER Working Papers 18577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Funaki, Y. & Houba, H.E.D. & Motchenkova, E., 2012. "Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly Markets with Nonexpendable Infrastructure," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center 2012-041, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & García Enríquez, Javier & Gutiérrez Hita, Carlos, 2012. "A note on bargaining power and managerial delegation in multimarket oligopolies," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2012-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- R. Paci & MC. Di Guardo, 2012. "M&A and knowledge flows in the European Union’s Neighboring Countries," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201236, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Wilko Bolt & David Humphrey, 2012. "A Frontier Measure of U.S. Banking Competition," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 359, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.