Report NEP-IND-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Creane & Thomas D. Jeitschko, 2012. "Endogenous Entry in Markets with Unobserved Quality," EAG Discussions Papers, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division 201206, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Mitraille, SÃ©bastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 730, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Takao Ohkawa & Tetsuya Shinkai & Makoto Okamura & Kozo Harimaya, 2012. "Endogenous Determination of the Liability Rule in Oligopolistic Markets," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 91, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2012.
- Roberto Roson, 2012. " Competition between Multiproduct Firms with Heterogeneous Costs," Working Papers 2012_14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/14968 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2012. "Evaluating Mergers for Coordinated Effects and the Role of 'Parallel Accommodating Conduct'," Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics 601, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Ajay Bhaskarabhatla & Enrico Pennings, 2012. "Defensive Disclosure under Antitrust Enforcement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-010/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andreas Haller & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2012. "Termination Charges in the International Parcel Market," Working Papers, Swiss Economics 0033, Swiss Economics.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/14981 is not listed on IDEAS anymore