Report NEP-IND-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Etro, 2012. "Endogenous Market Structures and Welfare," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2012_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Ritz, R.A., 2012. "On welfare losses due to imperfect competition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1234, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2012. "Coarse correlated Equilibria in Linear Duopoly Games," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 11-14rr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Affeldt, P. & Filistrucchi, L. & Klein, T.J., 2012. "Upward Pricing Pressure in Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center 2012-029, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro & Michael Sinkinson, 2012. "Competition and Ideological Diversity: Historical Evidence from US Newspapers," NBER Working Papers 18234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Maegli & Christian Jaag, 2012. "Competition and the Social Cost of Regulation in the Postal Sector," Working Papers, Swiss Economics 0032, Swiss Economics.