Report NEP-IND-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcel Boyer & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2012. "How Much Do Cartels Typically Overcharge?," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-15, CIRANO.
- Madsen, Erik Strøjer & Pedersen, Kurt & Lund-Thomsen, Lars, 2011. "M&A as a Driver of Global Competition in the Brewing Industry," Working Papers 11-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Scherer, F. M., 2012. "Financial Mergers and Their Consequences," Working Paper Series rwp12-018, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:1204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yim, Andrew & Schröder, David, 2012. "Industry Effects on Firm and Segment Profitability Forecasting: Do Aggregation and Diversity Matter?," MPRA Paper 39190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Turolla, 2012. "Spatial competition in the French supermarket industry," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-01, INRA UMR SMART.