Report NEP-IND-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takanori Adachi & Takeshi Ebina & Makoto Hanazono, 2011. "Option Package Bundling," KIER Working Papers 785, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2011. "Network Interconnectivity with Regulation and Competition," Working Papers 2011020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Thomas A. Husted, 2011. "Do States Free Ride in Antitrust Enforcement?," Working Papers 2011-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Esteban Bravo, Mercedes & Lado, Nora, 2011. "Brand value in horizontal alliances : the case of twin-cars," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/12259, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Matyukha, Andriy & Glauben, Thomas, 2011. "Estimating the Degree of Buyers' Market Power: Evidence from the Ukrainian Meat Processing Industry," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114782, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011. "Stability analysis in a Bertrand duopoly with different product quality and heterogeneous expectations," Discussion Papers 2011/122, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011. "Stability in a Cournot duopoly under asymmetric unionism," Discussion Papers 2011/123, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," Discussion Papers 2011/121, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.