Report NEP-IND-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Matthis de Saint-Georges, 2011. "A quality index for patent systems," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2011-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joaquín Gómez Miñambres, 2011. "Temptation, horizontal differentiation and monopoly pricing," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we1124, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Silvester van Koten & Andreas Ortmann, 2011. "Structural versus Behavioral Measures in the Deregulation of Electricity Markets: An Experimental Investigation Guided by Theory and Policy Concerns," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2011/07, European University Institute.
- Adrien de Hauteclocque & Yannick Perez, 2011. "Law & Economics Perspectives on Electricity Regulation," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2011/21, European University Institute.
- Pratompong Srinuan & Chalita Srinuan & Erik Bohlin, 2011. "The Mobile Broadband and Fixed Broadband Battle in Swedish Market: Complementary or substitution?," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2011/36, European University Institute.
- Fabio Manenti & Antonio Scialà, 2011. "Access Regulation, Entry, and Investment in Telecommunications," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2011/37, European University Institute.