Report NEP-IND-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Skak, Morten, 2011. "Nonprofit and profit companies in monopolistic competition," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark 1/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Knieps, Günter, 2011. "Regulatory unbundling in telecommunications," Discussion Papers, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy 137, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Carlos Lever Guzmán, 2011. "Price Competition on Network," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2011-04, Banco de México.
- A. Blasco & F. Sobbrio, 2011. "Competition and Commercial Media Bias," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp767, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2011-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Appelt, Silvia, 2011. "Entry and Competition in the Pharmaceutical Market following Patent Expiry," Munich Dissertations in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 13108, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765023488 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Yongmin, 2011. "Refusal to Deal, Intellectual Property Rights, and Antitrust," MPRA Paper 31974, University Library of Munich, Germany.