Report NEP-IND-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balogh, Tamás L. & Tasnádi, Attila, 2011. "Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?," MPRA Paper 30993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre M. Picard & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2011. "Patent Office Governance and Patent System Quality," CREA Discussion Paper Series, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg 11-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Baake, Pio & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa, 2011. "Quality distortions in vertical relations," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 18, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Leheyda, Nina & Beschorner, Patrick & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2011. "Ex-post assessment of merger effects: the case of Pfizer and Pharmacia (2003)," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011. "Merger Control in Ireland: Too Many Unnecessary Merger Notifications?," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP383, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011. "Does Quality Make a Difference?: Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-Ups," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1128, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.