Report NEP-IND-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Ewerhart, 2011. "Cournot games with biconcave demand," ECON - Working Papers 016, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2013.
- ZHELOBODKO, Evgeny & KOKOVIN, Sergey & PARENTI, Mathieu & THISSE, Jean - François, 2011. "Monopolistic competition in general equilibrium: beyond the CES," CORE Discussion Papers 2011010, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Schaumans, C.B.C. & Verboven, F.L., 2011. "Entry and Competition in Differentiated Products Markets," Discussion Paper 2011-049, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2011. "Quality competition with profit constraints: Do non-profit firms provide higher quality than for-profit firms?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- CALCIANO, Filippo L., 2011. "The complementarity foundations of industrial organization," CORE Discussion Papers 2011005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Foros, Øystein & Kind, Hans Jarle & Shaffer, Greg, 2010. "Mergers and Partial Ownership," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 1/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mathiesen, Lars & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Sørgard, Lars, 2010. "Merger simulations with observed diversion ratios," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 27/2010, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The quality factor in patent systems," Working Papers 422, Bruegel.
- Nicola Lacetera & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2011. "Individual Preferences, Organization, and Competition in a Model of R&D Incentive Provision," NBER Working Papers 17031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.