Report NEP-IND-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harold Houba & Evgenia Motchenkova & Quan Wen, 2010. "Competitive Prices as Profit-Maximizing Cartel Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-047/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Akira Miyaoka & Misato Sato, 2011. "Free Entry, Market Diffusion, and Social Inefficiency with Endogenously Growing Demand," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2011. "Spatial Differentiation In Industrial Dynamics A Core-Periphery Analysis Based On The Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jan 2011.
- Guillaume Roger & Luis I. Vasconcelos, 2010. "Platform Pricing Structure and Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 2010-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Sander Onderstal & Francesco Parisi, 2011. "Inverse Adverse Selection: The Market for Gems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-017/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Ansink & Harold Houba, 2010. "Market Power in Water Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-054/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 16 May 2011.