Report NEP-IND-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- König, Jan, 2010. "Welfare effects of outsourcing in duopolistic markets," Discussion Papers 2010/34, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Ling Chan Yee & Kolari James W & Yuan Jiang, 2010. "Competition and Critical Mass," Research Memoranda 063, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2011. "Information Disclosure in Procurement Auctions with Horizontally Differentiated Suppliers," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez & Javier M. López Cuñat, 2011. "Anti-piracy policy and quality differential in markets for information goods," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lewis Evans & Graeme Guthrie, 2011. "An Examination of Frank Wolak’s Model of Market Power and its Application to the New Zealand Electricity Market," Working Papers in Economics 11/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lewis Evans & Seamus Hogan & Peter Jackson, 2011. "A Critique of Wolak’s Evaluation of the NZ Electricity Market: Introduction and Overview," Working Papers in Economics 11/08, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Seamus Hogan & Peter Jackson, 2011. "A Critique of Wolak’s Evaluation of the NZ Electricity Market: The Incentive to Exercise Market Power with Elastic Demand and Transmission Loss," Working Papers in Economics 11/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.