Report NEP-IND-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan José Ganuza & Jos Jansen, 2010. "Too Much Information Sharing? Welfare Effects of Sharing Acquired Cost Information in Oligopoly," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_40, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch'ng Kean, 2010. "Pre-play communication in Cournot competition: An experiment with students and managers," Economics Working Papers 2010,09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Yiquan Gu & Burkhard Hehenkamp, 2010. "The Inefficiency of Market Transparency – A Model with Endogenous Entry," Ruhr Economic Papers 0219, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14980/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Talat S. Genc & Sencer Ecer, 2010. "Multimarket Contact in Vertically Related Markets," Working Papers 1007, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2010. "Time-varying spot and futures oil price dynamics," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 75/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.