Report NEP-IND-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2010. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working Papers id:2908, eSocialSciences.
- Timothy Keller & David Miller & Xiahua (Anny) Wei, 2010. "A Steady State Approach to a Network Externality Market With Switching Costs," Working Papers 10-19, NET Institute.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Regulating Knowledge Monopolies: The Case of the IPCC," Papers WP350, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Andrews, Philip & Gorecki, Paul K., 2010. "Market Regulation and Competition; Law in Conflict: A View from Ireland, Implications of the Panda Judgment," Papers WP353, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Richard Fabling and Lynda Sanderson, 2010. "Exporting and performance: Market entry, expansion and destination characteristics," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Francisco Mas Ruiz & Juan Luis Nicolau Gonzálbez, 2010. "Contribution of individual to collective brands," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).