Report NEP-IND-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas F. Cooley & Sonia B. Di Giannatale, 2010. "A Theory of Firm Decline," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000149, David K. Levine.
- Anton Bondarev, 2010. "Product and Quality Innovations: An Optimal Control Approach," Working Papers 439, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2010. "Monopolization Through Acquisitions in Multimarket Oligopolies (Replaced by CentER DP 2011-112)," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2010-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ryoko Oki & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Exclusive Dealing and the Market Power of Buyers," CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo CARF-F-222, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Boyer, Marcel & Lasserre, Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "A Dynamic Duopoly Investment Game under Uncertain Market Growth," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 10.12.318, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Joze Mencinger, 2010. "Excise Tax Policy and Cross-border Purchases of Automotive Fuels," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 20-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2010. "A new version of Edgeworth's taxation paradox," Economics Series Working Papers 502, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Einar Rosendahl, Knut, 2010. "The Effects of Transport Regulation on the Oil Market: Does Market Power Matter?," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-40, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:618 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monica Giulietti & Michael Waterson & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2010. "Estimate of Search Cost Frictions in the British Electricity Market," Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy 2010-09, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.