Report NEP-IND-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P. Vanin, 2009. "Competition, Reputation and Compliance," Working Papers 682, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2009. "Competition Policy Trends and Economic Growth: Cross-National Empirical Evidence," CIG Working Papers SP II 2009-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Robert M. Feinberg & Kara M. Reynolds, 2009. "The Determinants of State-Level Antitrust Enforcement," Working Papers 2009-17, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ralph M. Sonenshine, 2009. "The Stock Market's Valuation of Research and Development and Market Concentration in Horizontal Mergers," Working Papers 2009-12 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Ellis, Colin, 2009. "Do supermarket prices change from week to week?," Bank of England working papers 378, Bank of England.
- Ali Choudhary & Thorlakur Karlsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "Survey Evidence on Customer Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0916, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.