Report NEP-IND-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn D. Klimek & Mark J. Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu, 2009. "Entry, exit and the determinants of market structure," Working Paper 0907, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez, 2009. "Collusion, competition and piracy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Susumu Cato, 2009. "Relative Performance and R&D Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0752, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Atsushi Tsuneki, 2009. "Socially Optimal Liability Rules for Firms with Natural Monopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0753, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Nicholas Economides & Ioannis Lianos, 2009. "The Quest for Appropriate Remedies in the Microsoft Antitrust EU Cases: A Comparative Appraisal," Working Papers 09-05, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.