Report NEP-IND-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kurt R. Brekke & Roberto Cellini & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Competition and quality in regulated markets: a differential-game approach," Discussion Papers 08/05, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jerzy Mycielski & Yohanes Riyanto & Filip Wuyts, 1998. "Product Differentiation and the Equilibrium Structure of the Manufacturer-Retailer Relationship," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9815, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Carlos J. Serrano, 2008. "The Dynamics of the Transfer and Renewal of Patents," NBER Working Papers 13938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Guillen & Ramon Franquesa, 2008. "Price transmission and market power analysis in the Spanish seafood market chain," Working Papers in Economics 190, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.