Report NEP-IND-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Rasmusen & Young-Ro Yoon, 2007. "First versus Second-Mover Advantage with Information Asymmetry about the Size of New Markets," Caepr Working Papers 2007-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Robert Evans & Timothy W Guinnane, 2007. "Collective Reputation, Professional Regulation and Franchising," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001563, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2007. "Partnerships vs. Firms Entry Strategies," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0049, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Clougherty, Joseph A & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2007. "Remedy for Now but Prohibit for Tomorrow: The Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy Tools," CEPR Discussion Papers 6437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elena Cefis & Anna Sabidussi & Hans Schenk, 2007. "Do Mergers of Potentially Dominant Firms foster Innovation? An Empirical Analysis for the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 07-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Elena Cefis & Mark Grondsma & Anna Sabidussi & Hans Schenk, 2007. "The Role of Innovation in Merger Policy: Europe’s Efficiency Defence versus America’s Innovation Markets Approach," Working Papers 07-21, Utrecht School of Economics.