Report NEP-IND-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Marc Escrihuela, 2007. "Mergers In Asymmetric Stackelberg Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Van Dijk, Theon & Verboven, Frank, 2007. "Cartel Damages Claims and the Passing-on Defence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sylvain Barde, 2007. "Modelling the Folk Theorem: A Spatial Cournot Model with Explicit Increasing Returns to Scale," Studies in Economics 0701, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Anam, Mahmudul & Basher, Syed A. & Chiang, Shin-Hwan, 2007. "Mixed Oligopoly under Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 3451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ARIKAWA Yasuhiro & MIYAJIMA Hideaki, 2007. "Understanding the M&A boom in Japan: What drives Japanese M&A?," Discussion papers 07042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alexander Coad, 2007. "Firm Growth: A Survey," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.