Report NEP-IND-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2007. "Robust Monopoly Pricing," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000983, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Karlinger, Liliane & Motta, Massimo, 2007. "Exclusionary Pricing and Rebates When Scale Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smeets, Valérie & Ierulli, Kathryn & Gibbs, Michael, 2006. "Mergers of Equals & Unequals," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 06-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís & Juana Santamaria-Garcia, 2007. "Downstream Mergers And Upstream Investment," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2007-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bardey, David & Bommier, Antoine & Jullien, Bruno, 2009. "Retail Price Regulation and Innovation: Reference Pricing in the Pharmaceutical Industry," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 432, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2742 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James G. Mulligan, 2006. "Endogenously determined Quality and Price In a Two-Sector Competitive Service Market With an Application to Down-Hill Skiing," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 06-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- TANAKA Makoto, 2007. "Oligopolistic Competition in the Japanese Wholesale Electricity Market: A Linear Complementarity Approach," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).