Report NEP-IND-2003-11-03This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josh Lerner, 2003. "The Patent System and Competition," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000577, David K. Levine.
- Kfir Eliaz, 2003. "Creating competition out of thin air: Market thickening and right-to-choose auctions," Theory workshop papers, UCLA Department of Economics 658612000000000047, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Chia-Ming Yu & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2003. "Cournot Competition Yields Spatial Avoiding Competition in Groups," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0310004, EconWPA.
- Josh Lerner, 2003. "150 Years of Patent Protection: Data," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000592, David K. Levine.
- Wesley M Cohen & Richard R Nelson & John P Walsh, 2003. "Protecting Their Intellectual Assets: Appropriability Conditions and Why U.S. Manufacturing Firms Patent (Or Not)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000624, David K. Levine.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2002. "Product Differentiation and Firm Size Distribution: An Application to Carbonated Soft Drinks," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 31, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Josh Lerner, 2003. "150 Years of Patent Protection," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000587, David K. Levine.