Report NEP-IND-2002-12-17This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joanne Loundes, 2002. "Cost Focussed Firms and Internet Usage," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2002n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Sanidas, Elias, 2002. "Leading Manufacturing Sectors in the USA and Japan During 1899-1937 and Organizational Innovations: Embeddedness for Corporate Strategy," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp02-20, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2002. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0212001, EconWPA, revised 31 Aug 2003.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2002. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse29_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Pia Weiss, 2002. "Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Differentiated," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0212002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2002. "Entrepreneurship: A Weak Link in the Welfare State," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 518, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Mar 2005.