Report NEP-IND-2000-09-18This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000. "Market Structure, Trade Liberalization and the GATS," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-059/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Josephson, Jens, 2000. "Stochastic Better-Reply Dynamics in Games," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 400, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Mani, Sunil, 1999. "Public Innovation Policies and Developing Countries In a Phase of Economic Liberalisation," Discussion Papers 02, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Jordi Brandts & Gary Charness, 2000. "Do market conditions affect preferences? Evidence from experimental markets with excess supply and excess demand," Economics Working Papers 491, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joseph Francois & Douglas R. Nelson, 2000. "Victims of Progress: Economic Integration, Specialization, and Wages for Unskilled Labor," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-065/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Suh, Joonghae, 2000. "Korea's Innovation System: Challenges and New Policy Agenda," Discussion Papers 4, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000. "Trade in International Transport Services: The Role of Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gary Charness & Margarida Corominas, 2000. "Bargaining on networks: An experiment," Economics Working Papers 492, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Erik BERGLÖF & Gérard ROLAND & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 2000. "An Incomplete Contracts Approach to Corporate Bankruptcy," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 00.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised Apr 2002.
- Mark G. Lijesen & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2000. "Do European Carriers dominate their Hubs?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-071/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rowe, Nicholas & Yetman, James, 2000. "Identifying Policy-makers' Objectives: An Application to the Bank of Canada," Working Papers 00-11, Bank of Canada.
- Hans Kremers & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2000. "A Meta-Analysis of Price Elasticities of Transport Demand in a General Equilibrium Framework," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:cat:tecbus:value35.pdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Aico van Vuuren, 2000. "Using Firm Data to assess the Performance of Equilibrium Search Models of the Labor Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-067/3, Tinbergen Institute.