Report NEP-IND-2000-04-26This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greenwood, J. & Jovanovic, B., 1999. "The IT Revolution and the Stock Market," RCER Working Papers 460, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Andreas Wagner, 2000. "On the Source of Mutational Robustness in Genetic Networks of Yeast," Working Papers, Santa Fe Institute 00-03-018, Santa Fe Institute.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2000. "Rethinking Relationship-Specific Investments: Subcontracting in the Japanese Automobile Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-70, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2000. "Optimal Parochialism: The Dynamics of Trust and Exclusion in Networks," Working Papers, Santa Fe Institute 00-03-017, Santa Fe Institute.
- NorbÃ¤ck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2000. "Privatization as a part of a Liberalization Program in an International Oligopoly," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 532, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Peter Hammond, 2000. "Reassessing the Diamond/Mirrlees Efficiency Theorem," Working Papers, Stanford University, Department of Economics 00006, Stanford University, Department of Economics.