Report NEP-IND-2000-03-13This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew P. Dickerson & Heather D. Gibson & Euclid Tsakalotos, 1999. "Is Attack the Best form of Defence? A Competing Risks Analysis of Acquisition Activity in the UK," Studies in Economics 9907, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Louis Putterman, 1999. "Reciprocity in a Two Part Dictator Game," Working Papers 99-28, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Josephson, Jens & Matros, Alexander, 2000. "Stochastic Imitation in Finite Games," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 363, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 26 Nov 2002.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Nilsson, Mattias, 2000. "Agency Costs of Controlling Minority Shareholders," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 364, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Jun 2000.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2000. "The Division of Labor and the Market for Organizations," Working Paper Series 528, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 1999. "Bargaining and Bargaining Sets," Working Papers 99-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Luis F. Costa, 2000. "Multipliers and Imperfect Competition: What is the role of Capital Depreciation," Working Papers 2000/03, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Henrekson, Magnus & Rosenberg, Nathan, 2000. "Incentives for Academic Entrepreneurship and Economic Performance: Sweden and the United States," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 362, Stockholm School of Economics.