Report NEP-IND-1999-09-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon H. Kwan & James A. Wilcox, 1999. "Hidden cost reductions in bank mergers: accounting for more productive banks," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99b25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ruys, P.H.M. & Brink, J.R. van den & Semenov, R., 1999. "Values and Governance Systems," Discussion Paper 1999-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kaneko, M., 1998. "Evolution of Thoughts: Deductive Game Theories in the Inductive Game Situation. Part I," Discussion Paper 1998-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:99b27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broek, W.A. van den & Schumacher, J.M., 1999. "Disturbance Decoupling in Dynamic Games," Discussion Paper 1999-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.