Report NEP-IFN-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Mizen & Frank Packer & Eli M Remolona & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2012. "Why do firms issue abroad? Lessons from onshore and offshore corporate bond finance in Asian emerging markets," BIS Working Papers 401, Bank for International Settlements.
- Valentina Bruno & Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Capital Flows and the Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy," BIS Working Papers 400, Bank for International Settlements.
- Wang, Yi David, 2012. "Convertibility restriction in Chinaâ€™s foreign exchange market and its impact on forward pricing," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 28/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2012. "When the cat's away the mice will play: does regulation at home affect bank risk taking abroad?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1488, European Central Bank.
- Philip R. Lane, 2012. "Financial Globalisation and the Crisis," BIS Working Papers 397, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2012. "Distance Sensitivity of Export: A Firm-Product Level Approach," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2012:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Eva Ortega & Maria Teresa Valderrama, 2012. "Heterogeneity and cross-country spillovers in macroeconomic-financial linkages," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1241, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2012. "The global financial crisis and indian banks: survival of the fittest?," MPRA Paper 43365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Joseph B. Doyle, 2012. "Carry Trade and Systemic Risk: Why are FX Options so Cheap?," NBER Working Papers 18644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.