Report NEP-IFN-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristin J. Forbes & Francis E. Warnock, 2012. "Capital Debt -and Equity-Led Capital Flow Episodes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 676, Central Bank of Chile.
- Park, Yung Chul & Takagi, Shinji, 2012. "Managing Capital Flows in an Economic Community: The Case of ASEAN Capital account Liberalization," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 378, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Erik Schlogl & Yang Chang, 2012. "Carry Trade and Liquidity Risk: Evidence from Forward and Cross-Currency Swap Markets," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 310, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bianco, Dominique & Niang, Abdou-Aziz, 2012. "On International Spillovers," MPRA Paper 41046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Cross & Victor Kozyakin, 2012. "Fact and Fiction in FX Arbitrage Processes," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 1211, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tobias Adrian & Paolo Colla & Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Which Financial Frictions? Parsing the Evidence from the Financial Crisis of 2007-9," NBER Working Papers 18335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.