Report NEP-IFN-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas E. Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart & Esteban R. Vesperoni, 2011. "Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and Credit Booms," NBER Working Papers 17670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2011. "Global imbalances and capital account openness: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 35453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsutomu Watanabe & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2011. "The Great Intervention and Massive Money Injection: The Japanese Experience 2003-2004," CARF F-Series CARF-F-266, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Petra Gerlach & Robert N McCauley & Kazuo Ueda, 2011. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese and Swiss lessons, 2003-2004 and 2009-2010," CARF F-Series CARF-F-264, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Reinhold Heinlein & Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2011. "Effects of monetary policy on the $/£ exchange rate. Is there a 'delayed overshooting puzzle'?," Studies in Economics 1124, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Körner, Finn Marten, 2011. "An equilibrium model of 'global imbalances' revisited," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 33/2011, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Riccardo Fiorentini, 2011. "Global Imbalances, the International Crisis and the Role of the Dollar," Working Papers 18/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.