Report NEP-IFN-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Francisco A. Silva Jr, 2011. "The Self-insurance Role of International Reserves and the 2008-2010 Crisis," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 256, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Joshua Aizenman & Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2011. "Determinants of Financial Stress and Recovery during the Great Recession," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 11-24, Bank of Canada.
- Davide Furceri & StÃ©phanie Guichard & Elena Rusticelli, 2011. "The Effect of Episodes of Large Capital Inflows on Domestic Credit," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 864, OECD Publishing.
- Davide Furceri & StÃ©phanie Guichard & Elena Rusticelli, 2011. "Episodes of Large Capital Inflows and the Likelihood of Banking and Currency Crises and Sudden Stops," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 865, OECD Publishing.
- Carlos CapistrÃ¡n & RaÃºl Ibarra-RamÃrez & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Prices: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2011-12, Banco de MÃ©xico.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2011. "Trilemma and Financial Stability Configurations in Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 317, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "China's dominance hypothesis and the emergence of a tri-polar global currency system," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1392, European Central Bank.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2011. "The financial trilemma in China and a comparative analysis with India," MPRA Paper 34485, University Library of Munich, Germany.