Report NEP-IFN-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investments and Productivity: Are Services Firms Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 6009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Prasad, Eswar, 2011. "Role Reversal in Global Finance," IZA Discussion Papers 6032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "Financial Flows, Financial Crises, and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2012. "International Capital Mobility and Financial Fragility - Part 2. The Demand for Safe Assets in Emerging Economies and Global Imbalances: New Empirical Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 903, OECD Publishing.
- Tjeerd M. Boonman & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Gerard H. Kuper, 2011. "Why didn't the Global Financial Crisis hit Latin America?," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-63, CIRANO.
- Park, Yung Chul & Song, Chi-Young, 2011. "Prospects for Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 314, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rose, Andrew & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2011. "Financial protectionism: the first tests," Discussion Papers, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England 32, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Sarah Guillou & Stefano Schiavo, 2011. "Exchange Rate Exposure under Liquidity Constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 1107, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Nicholas G. Polson & James G. Scott, 2011. "An empirical test for Eurozone contagion using an asset-pricing model with heavy-tailed stochastic volatility," Papers, arXiv.org 1110.5789, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- C. Randall Henning & Mohsin S. Khan, 2011. "Asia and Global Financial Governance," Working Paper Series, Peterson Institute for International Economics WP11-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Gerard Roland, 2011. "Are the Markets Afraid of Kim Jong-Il?," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 789, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Alessandro Barattieri, 2011. "Estimating Trade and Investment Flows: Partners and Volumes," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1133, CIRPEE.
- Ronald B Davies & Amélie Guillin, 2011. "How Far Away is an Intangible? Services FDI and Distance," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201120, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Claudia Curi & Paolo Guarda & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "Is foreign-bank efficiency in financial centers driven by homecountry characteristics?," BCL working papers, Central Bank of Luxembourg 68, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2011. "Explaining the Appreciation of the Brazilian real," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 901, OECD Publishing.