Report NEP-IFN-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Assaf Razin & Anuk Serechetapongse, 2011. "Equity Prices and Equity Flows: Testing Theory of the Information-Efficiency Tradeoff," Working Papers 292011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investments and Productivity: Are Services Firms different?," Working Paper Series in Economics 215, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- Scott Davis, 2011. "Financial integration and international business cycle co-movement: the role of balance sheets," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 89, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Christopher J. Neely & Paul A. Weller, 2011. "Lessons from the evolution of foreign exchange trading strategies," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2011-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jos Jansen & Ad Stokman, 2011. "International Business Cycle Comovement: Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 319, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kisukyabo Simwaka & Leslie Mkandawire, 2011. "The Efficacy of Foreign Exchange Market Intervention in Malawi," Research Papers, African Economic Research Consortium RP_216, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Engler, Philipp & Wulff, Alexander, 2011. "Opposition to capital market opening," Discussion Papers 2011/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Piotr Keblowski & Aleksander Welfe, 2011. "A Risk-Driven Approach to Exchange-Rate Modelling," Working Papers, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics 57, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Alberto Humala & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2011. "Some Stylized Facts of Returns in the Foreign Exchange and Stock Markets in Peru," Documentos de Trabajo, Departamento de EconomÃa - Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica del PerÃº 2011-325, Departamento de EconomÃa - Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica del PerÃº.