Report NEP-IFN-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Philip R. Lane, 2011. "External Adjustment and the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Bekaert, Geert & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2011. "Global crises and equity market contagion," Working Paper Series 1381, European Central Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "De Jure Versus De Facto Exchange Rate Regimes in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 11/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène & Truempler, Kai Alexander, 2011. "The Financial Crisis and the Geography of Wealth Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elif Arbatli, 2011. "Economic Policies and FDI Inflows to Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 11/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Geoffrey Minne, 2011. "Mark my Words: Information and the Fear of Declaring one’s Exchange Rate Regime," Working Papers CEB 11-040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: internal capital markets in the Great Recession," Staff Reports 511, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Brown, M. & Ongena, S. & Yesin, P., 2011. "Information Asymmetry and Foreign Currency Borrowing by Small Firms," Discussion Paper 2011-099, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arvind Subramanian, 2011. "Renminbi Rules: The Conditional Imminence of the Reserve Currency Transition," Working Paper Series WP11-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2011. "The Federal Reserve as an Informed Foreign Exchange Trader: 1973 – 1995," NBER Working Papers 17425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. Filiz Unsal, 2011. "Capital Flows and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 11/189, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Ferwerda & M.A.C. Kattenberg & Han-Hsin Chang & B. Unger & L.F.M. Groot & J.A. Bikker, 2011. "Gravity Models of Trade-based Money Laundering," Working Papers 11-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Pieretti, Patrice & Thisse, Jacques-François & Zanaj, Skerdilajda, 2011. "Tax havens or safe havens," CEPR Discussion Papers 8570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gary Richardson & Patrick Van Horn, 2011. "When the Music Stopped: Transatlantic Contagion During the Financial Crisis of 1931," NBER Working Papers 17437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Júlio & Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves & José Tavares, 2011. "FDI and institutional reform in Portugal," GEE Papers 0040, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Sep 2011.