Report NEP-IFN-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aizenman, Joshua & Pinto, Brian, 2011. "Managing financial integration and capital mobility -- policy lessons from the past two decades," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5786, The World Bank.
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global asset pricing," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 88, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2011. "Dollar Illiquidity and Central Bank Swap Arrangements During the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, Martin & Lane, Philip R., 2011. "Debt overhang in emerging Europe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5784, The World Bank.
- Christoph Fischer, 2011. "Currency blocs in the 21st century," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 87, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jorg Bibow, 2011. "Permanent and Selective Capital Account Management Regimes as an Alternative to Self-Insurance Strategies in Emerging-market Economies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_683, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wang, Xiaozu & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zhu, Tian, 2011. "Foreign direct investment under weak rule of law : theory and evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5790, The World Bank.
- Michael D Bordo & Owen F Humpage & Anna J Schwartz, 2011. "The Federal Reserve as an informed foreign-exchange trader: 1973-1995," Working Paper 1118, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jayasuriya, Dinuk, 2011. "Improvements in the World Bank's ease of doing business rankings : do they translate into greater foreign direct investment inflows ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5787, The World Bank.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2011. "Foreign exchange market structure, players and evolution," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2011/10, Norges Bank.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2011. "Sovereigns, Upstream Capital Flows, and Global Imbalances," NBER Working Papers 17396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.