Report NEP-IFN-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 17261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cedric TILLE, 2011. "Sailing through this Storm? Capital Flows in Asia during the Crisis," Working Papers 202011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "Stories of the Twentieth Century for the Twenty-First," NBER Working Papers 17252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarno, Lucio & Schneider, Paul & Wagner, Christian, 2011. "Properties of Foreign Exchange Risk Premiums," CEPR Discussion Papers 8503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2011. "Dollar illiquidity and central bank swap arrangements during the global financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2011-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard C. K. Burdekin & Pierre L. Siklos, 2011. "Enter the Dragon: Interactions between Chinese, US and Asia-Pacific Equity Markets, 1995-2010," Working Papers 232011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Joshua Aizenman & Vladyslav Sushko, 2011. "Capital flows: Catalyst or Hindrance to economic takeoffs?," NBER Working Papers 17258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viet Hoang Nguyen & Yongcheol Shin, 2011. "Asymmetric Price Impacts of Order Flow on Exchange Rate Dynamics," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Angels Pelegrín & Catalina Bolancé, 2011. "Offshoring and company characteristics: some evidence from the analysis of Spanish firm data," Working Papers 2011/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Valeria Pellegrini & Enrico Tosti, 2011. "Finding lost capital: an estimate of undeclared assets held abroad by Italians," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 97, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michele Manna, 2011. "Home bias in interbank lending and banks’ resolution regimes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 816, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2011. "What's Next for the Dollar?," NBER Working Papers 17260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.