Report NEP-IFN-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Did the Indian capital controls work as a tool of macroeconomic policy?," Working Papers 11/87, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- D. Filiz Unsal & Carlos Caceres, 2011. "Sovereign Spreads and Contagion Risks in Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Saravelos, George, 2011. "Can Leading Indicators Assess Country Vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008-09 Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series rwp11-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Barry J. Eichengreen & Hui Tong, 2011. "The External Impact of China'S Exchange Rate Policy," IMF Working Papers 11/155, International Monetary Fund.
- Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Oral Williams, 2011. "Global and Regional Spillovers to GCC Equity Markets," IMF Working Papers 11/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Gonzalo Varela, 2011. "The Extrapolative Component in Exchange Rate Expectations and the Not-So-Puzzling Interest Parity: The Case of Uruguay," Working Paper Series 1911, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Salvatore Dell’Erba & Dennis Reinhardt, 2011. "Surfing the Capital Waves: A sector-level examination of surges in FDI inflows," Working Papers 11.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Mahmood Pradhan & Shanaka J. Peiris & Mangal Goswami & Dulani Seneviratne & Joshua Felman & Andreas Jobst & Simon Gray, 2011. "Asean Bond Market Development," IMF Working Papers 11/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Simon Gray & Andreas Jobst & Joshua Felman & Ana Carvajal, 2011. "Developing Asean5 Bond Markets," IMF Working Papers 11/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Akito Matsumoto, 2011. "Global Liquidity," IMF Working Papers 11/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2011. "International Transmission of Monetary Shocks and the Non-Neutrality of International Money," CEMA Working Papers 434, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.