Report NEP-IFN-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitz, Martin, 2011. "Financial remoteness and the net external position," Working Paper Series 1330, European Central Bank.
- Kroencke, Tim Alexander & Schindler, Felix & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2011. "International diversification benefits with foreign exchange investment styles," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sa, Filipa & Viani, Francesca, 2011. "Shifts in portfolio preferences of international investors: an application to sovereign wealth funds," Bank of England working papers 423, Bank of England.
- Mukherjee, Sanchita, 2011. "Does the level of capital openness explain “fear of floating” amongst the inflation targeting countries?," MPRA Paper 30289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marlène Isoré, 2011. "International Propagation of Financial Shocks in a Search and Matching Environment," FIW Working Paper series 068, FIW.
- Carlos J. Perez & Manuel S. Santos, 2011. "Currency Speculation in a Game-Theoretic Model of International Reserves," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Didier, Tatiana & Hevia, Constantino & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2011. "How resilient and countercyclical were emerging economies to the global financial crisis ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5637, The World Bank.
- Michael D. Bordo & Owen F. Humpage & Anna J. Schwartz, 2011. "U.S. intervention during the Bretton Wood Era:1962-1973," Working Paper 1108, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Tykvová, Tereza & Schertler, Andrea, 2011. "Geographical and institutional distances in venture capital deals: How syndication and experience drive internationalization patterns," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tilman Dette & Scott Pauls & Daniel N. Rockmore, 2011. "Robustness and Contagion in the International Financial Network," Papers 1104.4249, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Economidou Claire & Zhang Lu, 2011. "Specialization in the Presence of Trade and Financial Integration: Explorations of the Integration-Specialization Nexus," Research Memoranda 026, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Daniel Paravisini & Veronica Rappoport & Philipp Schnabl & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2011. "Dissecting the Effect of Credit Supply on Trade: Evidence from Matched Credit-Export Data," NBER Working Papers 16975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.