Report NEP-IFN-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Girardin, Eric, 2011. "A De Facto Asian-Currency Unit Bloc in East Asia: It Has Been There but We Did Not Look for It," ADBI Working Papers 262, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Stracca, Livio, 2011. "Getting beyond carry trade: what makes a safe haven currency?," Working Paper Series 1288, European Central Bank.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2010. "To devalue or not to devalue? How East European countries responded to the outflow of capital in 1997-99 and in 2008-09," MPRA Paper 28112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Della Corte, P. & Sarno, L. & Sestieri, G., 2011. "The Predictive Information Content of External Imbalances for Exchange Rate Returns: How Much Is It Worth?," Working papers 313, Banque de France.
- Jan Antell & Mika Vaihekoski, 2011. "Pricing currency risk in the stock market: Empirical evidence from Finland and Sweden 1970-2009," Discussion Papers 63, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2011. "Emerging Market Yield Spreads: Domestic, External Determinants, and Volatility Spillovers," Working Paper Series 03_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ülkü, Numan & Weber, Enzo, 2011. "Bigger Fish in Small Pond: The Interaction between Foreigners’ Trading and Emerging Stock Market Returns under the Microscope," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 451, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2011. "Heterogeneity and the Structure of Exports and FDI: A cross-industry analysis of Japanese manufacturing," Discussion papers 11001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Juha Tervala, 2010. "Money Supply Rules and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Discussion Papers 62, Aboa Centre for Economics.