Report NEP-IFN-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koralai Kirabaeva & Assaf Razin, 2010. "Composition of International Capital Flows: A Survey," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 10-33, Bank of Canada.
- Christian Kalhoefer & Sara Shenouda & Ahmed Badawi, 2010. "Carry Trade with Maintained Currencies - A Risk and Return Analysis for the Egyptian Pound," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 24, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Export Versus FDI in Services," IMF Working Papers 10/290, International Monetary Fund.
- Shawkat M. Hammoudeh & Yuan Yuan & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Exchange Rate and Industrial Commodity Volatility Transmissions, Asymmetries and Hedging Strategies," KIER Working Papers 751, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2010. "Bank Competition and International Financial Integration: Evidence Using a New Index," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 10-35, Bank of Canada.
- Matros, Philipp & Weber, Enzo, 2010. "Non-Stationary Interest Rate Differentials and the Role of Monetary Policy," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 450, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Amelie Constant & Bienvenue N. Tien, 2010. "African Leaders: Their Education Abroad and FDI Flows," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1087, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper267 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iva Petrova & Michael G Papaioannou & Dimitri Bellas, 2010. "Determinants of Emerging Market Sovereign Bond Spreads," IMF Working Papers 10/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Ron Alquist & Ben Chabot, 2010. "Did adhering to the gold standard reduce the cost of capital?," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-2010-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gustavo Abarca & JosÃ© Gonzalo Rangel & Guillermo Benavides, 2010. "Exchange Rate Market Expectations and Central Bank Policy: The case of the Mexican Peso-US Dollar from 2005-2009," Working Papers, Banco de MÃ©xico 2010-17, Banco de MÃ©xico.
- Sarkissian, Sergei & Schill, Michael, 2010. "Why are U.S. firms listed in foreign markets worth more?," MPRA Paper 27543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarkissian, Sergei & Schill, Michael, 2010. "Cross listing waves," MPRA Paper 27545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goyenko, Ruslan & Sarkissian, Sergei, 2010. "Flight to Liquidity and Global Equity Returns," MPRA Paper 27546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Foreign bank lending and information asymmetries in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 20/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.