Report NEP-IFN-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper247 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barry Eichengreen & Marc Flandreau, 2010. "The Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the rise of the dollar as an international currency, 1914-39," BIS Working Papers 328, Bank for International Settlements.
- Susan Black & Anella Munro, 2010. "Why issue bonds offshore?," BIS Working Papers 334, Bank for International Settlements.
- Michael D. Bordo & John S. Landon-Lane, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis of 2007-08: Is it Unprecedented?," NBER Working Papers 16589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Choice of Collateral Currency," CARF F-Series, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo CARF-F-239, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.