Report NEP-IFN-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Adam Gersl & Tomáš Slačík, 2010. "Global Financial Crisis and the Puzzling Exchange Rate Path in CEE Countries," Working Papers IES 2010/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2010.
- Guonan Ma & Robert McCauley, 2010. "The evolving renminbi regime and implications for Asian currency stability," BIS Working Papers 321, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2010. "Renminbising China's Foreign Assets," Working Papers 162010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "The Composition Matters: Capital Inflows and Liquidity Crunch during a Global Economic Crisis," Working Papers 172010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2010. "Leverage Constraints and the International Transmission of Shocks," Working Papers 132010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Francisco Gallego & JosÃ© Tessada, 2010. "Sudden Stops, Financial Frictions, and Labor Market Flows: Evidence from Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo 378, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Attila Csajbók & András Hudecz & Bálint Tamási, 2010. "Foreign currency borrowing of households in new EU member states," MNB Occasional Papers 2010/87, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Joseph K. W. Fung & Robert I. Webb & Wing H. Chan, 2010. "Do Derivative Markets Contain Useful Information for Signaling "Hot Money" Flows?," Working Papers 122010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2010. "Interbank market integration, loan rates, and firm leverage," Working Paper Series 1252, European Central Bank.
- Prabir De & Muthi Samudram & Sanjeev Moholkar, 2010. "Trends in National and Regional Investors Financing Crossborder Infrastructure Projects in Asia," Working Papers id:2939, eSocialSciences.
- Jiandong Ju & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "Domestic Institutions and the Bypass Effect of Financial Globalization," Working Papers 222010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Candelon Bertrand & Dumitrescu Elena-Ivona & Hurlin Christophe, 2010. "Currency Crises Early Warning Systems: why they should be Dynamic," Research Memoranda 047, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.