Report NEP-IFN-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Asia Confronts the Impossible Trinity," Working Papers id:2402, eSocialSciences.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2010. "Methodological advances in the assessment of equilibrium exchange rates," Working Paper Series 1151, European Central Bank.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Nicole Glanemann, 2009. "A Soft Edge Target Zone Model: Theory And Application To Hong Kong," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 228, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2009. "Marshall-Lerner Condition and Economic Globalization," EIIW Discussion paper disbei168, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Pirovano M. & Vanneste J. & Van Poeck A., 2009. "Portfolio and Short-term Capital Inflows to the New and Potential EU Countries: Patterns, Determinants and Policy Responses," Working Papers 2009018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Beyer, Andreas & Juselius, Katarina, 2010. "Does it matter how aggregates are measured? The case of monetary transmission mechanisms in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1149, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:373 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balázs Égert, 2009. "Dutch Disease in Former Soviet Union: Witch-Hunting," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0380, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- JaeBin Ahn & Amit K. Khandelwal & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010. "The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade," NBER Working Papers 15706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itay Goldstein & Assaf Razin & Hui Tong, 2010. "Liquidity, Institutional Quality and the Composition of International Equity Flows," NBER Working Papers 15727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Escaith, Hubert & Lindenberg, Nannette & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2010. "International Supply Chains and Trade Elasticity in Times of Global Crisis," MPRA Paper 20478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Wich, Matthias, 2009. "A composite measure to determine a host country's attractiveness for foreign direct investment," IESE Research Papers D/833, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Nobili & Maria Cristina Picillo, 2009. "The interbank market after August 2007: what has changed, and why?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 731, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Momtchil Pojarliev & Richard M. Levich, 2010. "Detecting Crowded Trades in Currency Funds," NBER Working Papers 15698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Debaere, Peter & Görg, Holger & Raff, Horst, 2010. "Greasing the Wheels of International Commerce: How Services Facilitate Firms' International Sourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 4729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Herd & Samuel Hill & Charles Pigott, 2010. "China's Financial Sector Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 747, OECD Publishing.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Riccardo Cristadoro & Giordano Zevi, 2009. "The international crisis and the Italian productive system: a firm-level study," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 58, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.