Report NEP-IFN-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Gregoriou, Andros & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2009. "Exchange rate uncertainty and deviations from Purchasing Power Parity: Evidence from the G7 area," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Cheng, Ka Ming & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry, 2009. "The Exchange Rate and US Tourism Balance of Trade," MPRA Paper 18318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Przystupa, Jan & Wróbel, Ewa, 2009. "Asymmetry of the exchange rate pass-through: An exercise on the Polish data," MPRA Paper 17660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robinson Kruse & Michael Frömmel & Lukas Menkhoff & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2009. "What do we know about real exchange rate non-linearities?," CREATES Research Papers 2009-50, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Forte, Antonio, 2009. "The European Central Bank, the Federal Reserve and the Bank of England: is the Taylor Rule an useful benchmark for the last decade?," MPRA Paper 18309, University Library of Munich, Germany.