Report NEP-IFN-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vivien Lewis & Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2009. "Model misspecification, learning and the exchange rate disconnect puzzle," Working Paper Research 168, National Bank of Belgium.
- Hau, Harald, 2009. "The Exchange Rate Effect of Multi-Currency Risk Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 7348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2009. "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate," Working Papers 142009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Kon S. Lai, 2009. "A Multiple-Horizon Search for the Role of Trade and Financial Factors in Bilateral Real Exchange Rate Volatility," Working Papers 212009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Nicolas Berman, 2009. "Financial Crises and International Trade: The Long Way to Recovery," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/23, European University Institute.