Report NEP-IFN-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Imed Drine & Christophe Rault, 2008. "Purchasing Power Parity for developing and developed countries. What can we learn from non-stationary panel data models?," Post-Print hal-00322105, HAL.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Paulo Jose Regis, 2008. "Testing for PPP in Australia: evidence from unit root tests against nonlinear trend stationarity alternatives," Working Papers 2008/3, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etude_34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Dreger, 2008. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Affect the Real Interest Parity Condition?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 819, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- George Christodoulakis & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2008. "Asymmetries in the sport-forward G10 exchange rates: an answer to an old puzzle?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_12, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Sep 2008.
- Schmidt, Christian W. & Broll, Udo, 2008. "The effect of exchange rate risk on U.S. foreign direct investment: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 10713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kin-Yip Ho & Albert K Tsui, 2008. "Volatility Dynamics in Foreign Exchange Rates: Further Evidence from the Malaysian Ringgit and Singapore Dollar," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0805, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Estefania Mourelle, 2008. "Nonlinearities in real exchange rate determination: do African exchange rates follow a radom walk?," Working Papers 2008/8, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Andrew Coleman & Özer Karagedikli, 2008. "The relative size of New Zealand exchange rate and interest rate responses to news," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/12, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Filippo di Mauro & Rasmus Rueffer & Irina Bunda, 2008. "The changing role of the exchange rate in a globalised economy," Occasional Paper Series 94, European Central Bank.
- Dées, Stéphane & Burgert, Matthias & Parent, Nicolas, 2008. "Import price dynamics in major advanced economies and heterogeneity in exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper Series 0933, European Central Bank.