Report NEP-IFN-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- García Solanes, José & Torrejón-Flores, Fernando, 2008. "The Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis in Developed Countries and Emerging Market Economies: Different Outcomes Explained," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Tillmann, Peter, 2008. "Integration of financial markets and national price levels: the role of exchange rate volatility," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,07, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Jose Berrospide, 2008. "Exchange rates, optimal debt composition, and hedging in small open economies," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2008. "Accounting for persistence and volatility of good-level real exchange rates: the role of sticky information," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 07, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mercereau, Benoît & Miniane, Jacques Alain, 2008. "Should We Trust the Empirical Evidence from Present Value Models of the Current Account?," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.