Report NEP-IFN-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farley Grubb, 2008. "Testing for the Economic Impact of the U.S. Constitution: Purchasing Power Parity across the Colonies versus across the States, 1748-1811," NBER Working Papers 13836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent R. Reinhart, 2008. "Capital Inflows and Reserve Accumulation: The Recent Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Lavigne, 2008. "Sterilized Intervention in Emerging-Market Economies: Trends, Costs, and Risks," Discussion Papers 08-4, Bank of Canada.
- Hisham Foad, 2007. "Export-Oriented FDI, the Euro, and EU Enlargement," Working Papers, San Diego State University, Department of Economics 0022, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Lafrance, 2008. "China's Exchange Rate Policy: A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Papers 08-5, Bank of Canada.
- Anna NaszÃ³di, 2008. "Are the exchange rates of EMU candidate countries anchored by their expected euro locking rates?," MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary) 2008/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Ergin, Onur & Senol, G. Bahar, 2008. "Exchange Rate Forecasting: Evidence from the Emerging Central and Eastern European Economies," MPRA Paper 7505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matesanz, David & Ortega, Guillermo J., 2008. "Network analysis of exchange data: Interdependence drives crisis contagion," MPRA Paper 7720, University Library of Munich, Germany.